Monday, November 16, 2009

It's been too long

Emily is absolutely PERFECT!!! So much has happened. I cannot believe she is already three and a half months old. She is smiling, laughing, holding her hands together...and she can roll over from her tummy to her back!!! She is just an absolute blessing to us. Every now and then I still find myself getting teary eyed when I look at her and think of all that we had gone through to get her...and she was worth it all...every doctor's appointment, every needle poke, every call from the nurse telling me my results were negative...again, every failed procedure, every tear, every hopeless night...she was worth it all.
I will spend the next couple of days updating my blog with what has been going on...and I will work to keep it updated, especially for friends out of state...who haven't even met Emily yet!!
Until then, here is a picture to hold you over.

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter is absolutly adorable! Being a mom is such an amazing blessing after going through so much, isn't it? I completely relate to what you wrote about looking at your daughter and still getting teary eyed. My daughter is already 8 months old and I still look at her sometimes and get tears in my eyes... and anytime she does something new, I get tears in my eyes.

    Oh, and we also have that same swing. I loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete