Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Emily's Dedication




Emily Jolene was dedicated at Life Center on November 29th, 2009. We felt so blessed to have our family come and participate in this event. First of all...let's talk about the outfit...TOO CUTE!!! When I saw this outfit at Children's Place, I couldn't resist...the hat was just too adorable. When Pastor Dean held Emily up to the congregation, you could hear the "ooh's" and "aah's".
When holding Emily, Pastor reminded the congregation about Emily's story...how she shouldn't even be here according to our doctors. It didn't take long before I started to tear up. Dedicating my baby girl was something that I never got a chance to dream of. For four years, I was just consumed with the thoughts of becoming pregnant. As I was standing on the stage, reaching my hand out to my daughter as Pastor prayed over, I was just overwhelmed. I was so thankful for her life and for who she is going to become. I know that God has GREAT plans for her life and I can't wait to watch them unfold as she grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment