Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!

Craig sent me on a scavenger hunt this morning for Valentine's Day. The first clue took me to the Starbucks on Proctor. I was supposed to ask the barista for my next clue...and she had a card with my name on it. Next clue brought me to See's Chocolates at the mall where there was a prepaid box of chocolates behind the counter along with my next clue. This clue was a little tougher, but I figured it out. We had to go to the church where we were married at. I found the clue under a statue which led me to Craig's parents house. (Two more clues to go) This clue brought us to a look-out point that Craig and I used to always walk to...a Seminary overlooking the Puget Sound. The last clue was the hardest, Craig actually had to help me out with that one. I finally figured it out...and back home we went...to the nursery. Inside the baby's crib was my last card, and sitting on top of it was a ring box. I read the card, which brought me to tears (though I blame that on my crazy "pregnancy" emotions) and inside the box was an early anniversary gift...an anniversary band to go with my wedding ring. On March 6th, we will have been married for 10 years!!! YEAH!!!
Two thumbs up Craig!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment