Saturday, June 6, 2009

My 1st Baby Shower

My friends at work gave me my first baby shower. It was a lot of fun!! The day before this shower, when my alarm went off, I immediately thought to myself, "IS IT THURSDAY YET?" Nope...so I hit the snooze button. The alarm goes off again and I thought to myself, "IS IT THURSDAY NOW?" Nope...so I hit the snooze button again. I don't remember exactly how many times I went through this routine, but I did finally get out of bed to get ready for work.

Finally, Thursday arrived.

Once school was out, I headed out to my friends house. The spread was perfect...yummy food, refreshing punch, and the perfect cake. Once everyone arrived, we played the games and then opened the gifts. Emily is going to be the best dressed little girl out there. It has become very apparent that everyone LOVES to buy little girl clothes. Who can blame them...they are too adorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment